[ANSTHRLD] help with conflict check - weather

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Feb 24 14:45:38 PST 2003

jds at randomgang.com (Jennifer Smith) wrote:
> Yeah, we got about 7 inches here in Mooneschadowe, but only 45
> minutes north of us (Rivers Run) they got 15".

You've just gotten 7-15 inches of SNOW?!  (I suppose it has to be:
7-15 inches of ice or rain would be hideous.)  But Weather Underground
just says "around an inch" or "two inches" for Ponca City.  Please
reboot your eyes and retry the operation.

I Googled for "Rivers Run" to try to find where it is (Ponca City,
OK), and saw that the second hit, on an SCA-Cooks list, one Katren
Fitzgerald referred to the "Insipiant Canton of Rivers Run".
Oh dear.  Spelling is important!

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com; tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work address