[ANSTHRLD] help with conflict check

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Tue Feb 25 00:11:52 PST 2003

> Important non-sca Armory, the arms of Charles the Brown, Or a dance sable.

No it's not.

Marcus Tullius Calvus Cambrensis
  * The following device associated with this name was registered
    in June of 1999 (via the East):
    Or, a dance sable.

I remember pulling the car off to the side of the road 'cause I was
driving when I opened the LoI and then waving my hands in the air and
yelling "Allll RIGHT!" so loud some poor sot on a bicycle almost ditched.

- Teceangl
--
     The sun, moon, and stars are for the birds -- a big naught.
                   Flora rose cross and ate flour.