[ANSTHRLD] help with conflict check - weather

Phaedra Ware phaedraw at cableone.net
Tue Feb 25 07:00:17 PST 2003

Yes we got 15 inches of snow here in Ponca City and it looks like we are
getting more.  Most of the weather stuff says 1 to 2 inches... When I make
the mistake of going outside, the snow hits me midcalf.  I'm short but not
that short!!   Everyone be careful in the pretty nasty white stuff.
Of course,
Ysmay Haddock
Incipient Canton of River's Run