[ANSTHRLD] Squires, Achievements of Arms, and Ranks (Oh My!)

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Thu Feb 27 13:13:56 PST 2003

As noted in a couple of emails, the symbol is not the thing.  I did not
explicitly mean that registering a red belt would interfere with
people's ability to wear one.  Sorry for that implication.  I meant,
much more generally, that registering something might in some manner
create an association (if it became well known) that was a problem for
the traditionalists.

Sorry about that,
Etienne