[ANSTHRLD] Gulf War

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 3 08:15:53 PST 2003

Greetings to the College from Medb Liath, Asterisk.

Gulf War is fast approaching.  I need to supply a schedule for when we will
be available at the consultation tables to accept money and submissions.

I will be there the entire week, but I need a few folks to help out for a
couple of hours a day to help process the paperwork in a efficient manner as
we accept checks.

I will _not_ be scheduling time during War Point Chivalric Battles or
Tournaments.  As soon as that schedule hits the net, then I will start
working on ours.

Please contact me offlist if you will be attending and can help out.

thanks,
medb liath