[ANSTHRLD] Decision Meetings Update

Asterisk Herald asterisk at ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 7 11:12:59 PST 2003

Greetings to the CoH:

Please note the following in your date books!

January Decision Meeting will be at Coronation.  After consulting with the
Steward, 11:00 am seems to be about the latest we can start before things get
real busy around 2:00 pm.  I will have the site herald call the meeting.

February's meeting will be at Candlemas.  I am waiting for a response from them
as to time, however, I am planning on having right after lunch, around 1 or so.

More to come on subsequent meetings.

Please encourage any of your local heralds to attend.  These meetings are great
for educating them as to what will and won't get out of kindgom.

In service,
medb liath
Asterisk