[ANSTHRLD] Herald's Gathering after Red Tape

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Fri Jan 17 12:44:40 PST 2003

Greetings All,

Dama Anezka and I would like to invite one and all who call themselves Heralds, or their friends, to come and enjoy our hospitality after Round Table.

We are planning to have some beer to imbibe, some food to drink, lots of conversation and games, etc.  Come enjoy some Carne Guisada or Chili and partake of the company of fellow heralds.

If you think this invite doesn't include you, you're wrong.  All are welcome to come and enjoy.  See me at Round Table for directions OR print them in advance, our address is :

1102 Angel Fire Lane
Arlington, TX 76001

We are no more than 20 minutes from UTA in good traffic.

Timothy