[ANSTHRLD] Court Type Question

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Thu Jan 23 09:01:53 PST 2003

That's a good (interesting) question.  Having never seen that happen, I
can't speak from experience, but I'll pose my opinion ...

Assuming the visiting crown wishes to sit in court, I would say that, in the
absence of the Crown, the B&B would be seated in their stead as their
representatives at center stage with the visiting Crown sitting to the side.

Alternately, you could leave a pair of thrones for the Crown to remain empty
and place the B&B on one side and the visiting Crown on the other.

That's my two coppers.

Alden