[ANSTHRLD] Re: Heralds digest, Vol 1 #498 - 7 msgs

S Bingham butrflykyssis at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 17:33:22 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

greetings from a lyst lurker...
in agreement wyth Masamune...Heraldry books for sale? and others? :) um...any
contact info (an email addy perchance?) of the person(s) selling them? Am def
interested. but curious as to what exactly is up for sale. We're building a
small library for a new grp. My contact is butrflykyssis at hotmail.com[1]
Slainte!

~*Muirenn*~ <Meryn>

>Hmmm? Heraldry books? Did someone say heraldry books?
>
>Masamune no Yahaki
>
>From: Diane Rudin
>Date: 2003/01/30 Thu PM 07:43:35 EST
>To: heralds at ansteorra.org
>Subject: [ANSTHRLD] Books for sale!
>
>--
>
>Is there anyone who'd be interested in buying a few heraldry books? I'm es=
>pecially trying to find someone to buy our copy of Papworth's, but I have s=
>ome other books to sell as well. Except for the Papworth's, prices will be=
> about the same as what you'd pay at Half-Price Books, plus shipping costs.=
> Please cross-post to the SCA-wide heralds list (I'm assuming there is one=
>) if you think anyone there would be interested.
>
>--Serena Lascelles, Steppes, Ansteorra

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. [4] Get 2 months FREE*.