[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Question

Scott Ozment roguegrog at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 13:07:16 PST 2003

Thanks for the help.

Now, how would I know the size of the wings?

The device that I'm checking is:

Gules, a three-tailed wolf rampant contourney argent within a bordure
argent.

It appears to conflict with:
Thomas Wakefield
The following device associated with this name was registered in August of
1984 (via Atlantia):
Azure, a winged wolf rampant to sinister, wings addorsed, argent, the head
environed of a nimbus Or, within a bordure argent.

It would get one CD for the field. I'm not sure on the size of the wings.
Would the omission of the nimbus be a CD?

In Service,
Marc-Antoine de Larue
Wiesenfeuer