[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Thu Jan 23 10:06:28 PST 2003

The event is June 28. :)

On a different topic, how would you feel about heralding court for Guardian
of the Gauntlet?  Stargate is hosting it and Tori will be out of the
country, so I'll have to coordinate the field heralds.  If I do that, I'd
rather not herald court too.  I'd be there to stunt for you though.  Let me
know if you'd like to do it.

Cheers,
Alden