[ANSTHRLD] Device - Conflict Check

Blaise de Cormeilles blaise at scadian.net
Fri Jan 31 10:25:56 PST 2003

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 12:46:49PM -0500, tmcd at panix.com wrote:
> I would not expect enflaming to be a CD.  I'm moderately sure there's
> a precedent saying that it isn't, but I have to go get lunch now and
> can't check.

Note that this depends on it being correct enflaming.  (Small flames
issuing from the charge.)  If the charge is completely engulfed by
flame, it is "on a flame a heart" and there must be good contrast.

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-          /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles                 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN