[ANSTHRLD] Slot Machine?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Jul 9 07:55:27 PDT 2003

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Mór inghean Chathail <mor_chathail at yahoo.com> wrote:
> To help with this one idea, if three or more of the same item were
> not allowed due to "slot machine", then "seme of X" could not be
> allowed either.

An excellent point!  Thanks; I hadn't thought of that.

Also consider the arms of England
    Gules, in pale three lions passant gardant Or.
and France modern
    Azure, three fleurs-de-lis Or.
We would not return them for non-period style.

There ARE a few unusual period coats that we would return for
non-period style (that's what the rule is called, so that's what we'd
have to cite), but I don't know of any simple royal arms in that
class.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com; work is tmcd at us.ibm.com.