[ANSTHRLD] conflict check - two goblets, bodure

lymadelina@earthlink.net lymadelina at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 9 11:23:11 PDT 2003

Greetings!

I've looked on the blazon pattern search website, and didn't get any hits on "two goblets verts" or "two goblets vert", and got several when I left out the color, but none had a bordure.  Can someone check this for conflict or give me some pointers on how to do this?  Here is the blazon (which may need help as well):

argent, two goblets vert(s?), within a bordure vert, fleury argent (Maybe fleury isn't the correct way of putting it.  Semy-de-lis?)

or in plain English, two green goblets on a white field with a green border which has lots of white fleurs-de-lis on it.

Thanks for your help,
Madelina de Lindesay