[ANSTHRLD] I need a name expert...

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 19:24:52 PDT 2003

Hi y'all!!

First: quick thanks for the prompt answer to my last
question!! I wasn't thinking about when the LoARs were
published.  (Ditzy herald!! :-) ).

Second: what are the odds of anyone out there knowing
someone who is well versed in Romanian names?  If not,
can anyone at least suggest a good source which would
have Romanian (or similar Eastern European) names.  I
know about Paul Wickendon of Thanet's Russian Names
source, but I believe this submitter would really
prefer Romanian.

Any help or advice?

Thanks!!

Cahira