[ANSTHRLD] March LoAR

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed Jul 2 19:10:24 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 06:18:21PM -0700, Bill Butler wrote:
> OK, I've checked the newly posted LoAR on the Society
> site.  As a mater of fact, I've checked it twice.  I
> have not found anything there from Ansteorra.  Did I
> miss something or did the Kingdom just not get
> anything through on the March edition?

We had nothing.  If you'll check the cover letter
(http://www.sca.org/heraldry/loar/2003/03/03-03cl.html), you'll notice
the second column is for the March meetings, and Ansteorra has a big "-"
in that column as our "Letter of Intent being considered".  You'll also
notice that our Dec 18 letter was scheduled for the April meetings.

A glance at the "Status of ILoIs" table in the gazette shows that the
normal November LoI was combined with the December LoI, so that explains
why we had nothing in the March Laurel letter.

-Emma de Fetherstan

--
Jennifer Smith
jds at randomgang.com