[ANSTHRLD] March LoAR

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu Jul 3 08:22:35 PDT 2003

"Ron" <eirik at hot.rr.com> wrote:
> Emma, perhaps we could start adding the LoI date to the History
> table??

OOOF!  Bigger task than you know.  The problem is that I didn't have
LoIs when I started the heraldic submissions tracker program, so I
couldn't account for it.  The processing model is somewhat hard-coded
into the program and also is coded into some tables, and changing the
fundamental structure long after it was developed ... ow.  I suspect
I'd have to help with that coding, and it would neither be fast nor
easy.

Oh, by the way, Emma, I was just thinking this morning that I should
e-mail you.  I think "The Format, With An Example", off in the help
section, ought to have a new example (preferably one that also made it
to Laurel and had an anomaly, just to demo the point).  She's not
Adelicia *Gilwell* any more, and both she and Robin have new spice^W
spouses ...  If the PostScript / LaTeX form is being supported still,
it would have to be changed too, mind you.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com; tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work address