[ANSTHRLD] MacLeod - Docs needed

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu Jul 3 08:26:48 PDT 2003

Borek <Brent.Ryder at compucom.com> wrote:
> If someone can transcribe the needed docs for 'MacLeod' so I can add
> them to the LoI and the forms, I would appreciate it.

In my insufficiently humble opinion, two things are needed:

(1) If Asterisk makes a decision to change a name to another form,
    Asterisk has to document the new spelling, at least enough so that
    someone with standard sources can expand it for the LoI
    ("Withycombe, under Fiona" *grin*).  And if it's non-standard
    sources, Asterisk has to provide all the info for the LoI.

(2) Bordure needs a library.  Though now I remember that there was
    talk of getting the Armillary boxes to Borek, on the grounds that
    he goeth to a lot of events.  That should have Black's or Woulfe
    or something, shouldn't it?

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com; tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work address