[ANSTHRLD] Greetings to all...

Little Dancer born2bonstage at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 00:19:32 PDT 2003

Good day all...
I am Brenna O'dempsy, and I am just introducing myself.  I have always been fascinated by the heraldic arts, although I doubt I have the patience to be one myself... I want all to know I truly respect how much work you all put in... As well as my introduction and thanks I have a question... As far as someone with no award or title, is the name or more appropriately the title 'The Gypsy Brenna O'dempsy' appropriate.  And could this name be used in court and tournaments or would only my actual name be used?  Sorry for such an unusual question... Thank you.

The Gypsy Brenna O'dempsy
Born2bonstage at yahoo.com