[ANSTHRLD] Question about medalions

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 07:58:25 PDT 2003

Greetings Heralds,

I am charged with making a Canton medalion for our upcoming Champion of
Westgate and my question is:
Should the champion's medalion include the laurel wreath of the branch?
(I'm thinking 'yes', as it's part of the overall branch blazon.)

If I was making a kingdom medalion for a champion, should it include the
Crown? Or would that only be appropriate if it was a medalion WORN by the
Crown?

Please reply directly to my e-mail address, as I'm not a subscriber to the
Heralds list.
Thanks, Hillary Greenslade
hillaryrg at yahoo.com