[ANSTHRLD] conflict check help

Sara L Friedemann liana at ellipsis.cx
Fri Jul 18 20:41:43 PDT 2003

Quoth "Paul Haines":
> Question....
>
> Does the following device conflict with: Gules, a portcullis and a =
> bordure embattled Or?
>
> Unser Hafen, Barony of=20
>   Vert, a portcullis Or within a laurel wreath argent, all within a =
> bordure embattled Or.
>
> I'm not sure if the laurel wreath counts as a CD and I don't have the =

Why wouldn't it count as a CD?  It's a charge like any other
charge, isn't it?

> RfS handy at the moment.

If you have Internet access, the RfS are always handy, especially if
you bookmark them:

http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/rfs.html

There is one CD for changing the tincture of the field, and one
for removing the laurel wreath.  This is by RfS X.4.a.i and
RfS X.4.b, respectively.

-Aryanhwy

--
vita sine literis mors est