[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check.

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Fri Jul 25 06:19:39 PDT 2003

Sorry guys, I still occasionally suffer from British Blazon Disorder.

The blazon should be:  Per chevron argent and azure, two griffins segreant addorsed in chief azure and a garb in base Or.

The griffins are on the white part of the field and are blue.  The garb is on the blue part of the field and is Or.

Sorry about the blazon-fu.

Masamune