[ANSTHRLD] March LoAR

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 20:05:41 PDT 2003

I did notice the “-“ as a matter of fact, but
Atenveldt, as an example, also had the dreaded “-“
while they did have something listed in the LoAR.
Caid had the “-“ but they also had  “none” listed in
the LoAR, and Ansteorra had nothing listed at all.  I
was a little confused by all this and so I asked the
question, believing the only stupid question is the
one un-asked.

So, if a submission has the following notation, is it
being considered based on the 11/02, 1/03, or 2/03
date?

ILoI 11/02
Kingdom accepted 1/03 (AG 2/03).

I would have expected it to be considered based on the
11/02 date but now…

I’m so confused!!!!

William

(http://www.sca.org/heraldry/loar/2003/03/03-03cl.html),