[ANSTHRLD] German naming ?

Christina Norman christina at cncnorman.com
Tue Jul 8 09:05:22 PDT 2003

I would like to use the name Isolde von Wittenberg and have started
researching this name, hopefully for around the 1200s.  Obviously, the first
name is from the legend.  The last name I took from the village in the
northwestern part of Germany.  What I am having difficulty with is showing
the von as in Isolde from Wittenberg.  Can someone please point me the
correct direction to look this up?
Many thanks,
Christina