[ANSTHRLD] Slot Machine?

Mór inghean Chathail mor_chathail at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 07:50:49 PDT 2003

Looking at Daniel's post, I wanted to note that I checked against
boar's heads for both orientations, the boar's heads would be clear
whichever way they faced.

Mór

--- Mór inghean Chathail <mor_chathail at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The charges are the same item... To help with this one idea, if three
> or more of the same item were not allowed due to "slot machine", then
> "seme of X" could not be allowed either. (JIC: seme - charges strewn
> in
> an indeterminate number over six (usually) on a field or primary
> charge) So, these definitely do not fall under slot machine...
>

> looking at conflict for both items in the oanda (through 3/02)
> >  Gules, on a bend Or three roses sable
> is clear
> >  Vert, a chevron between three boars heads erased contounry within
> > bordure Or
> is clear
> and, if you wanted, I believe the
> >  Vert, a chevron between three boars heads erased contounry Or
> is clear also
>
> YIS,
> Bantiarna (ldy) Mór inghean Chathail
> Caerthe, Outlands

=====
Bantiarna Mór inghean Chathail

Quarterly Or and purpure, a fess counterchanged
       "Expectate Vates, ex quibus Futurum cresit"
       Watch for the Dreamers, from them the Future comes.