[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check

Joseph Percer jpercer at stx.rr.com
Wed Jul 9 13:33:46 PDT 2003

I have to admit, I'm not yet all too familiar with the RfS, and my searching
skills for the conflicts are not where they should be:

Basically, to search the Ordinary I used the Program available, and searched

Bends, Charged, Or, being the Primary charge

and three Roses sable...

I'm really not too familiar with how to get the right results when searching

Jayme