[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check (boars)

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 23:14:12 PDT 2003

>Could you confirm my conflict checking on:

>Vert, a chevron engrailed between three boar's heads erased to sinister
>within a bordure or.

The only one that comes close and it is clear by addition of the bordure
and change of type from boar's heads tot beehives.

Luke Knowlton November of 2000 (via the East):
Vert, a chevron engrailed between three beehives beset with bees volant, Or.

>as conflict free?
>
>Jayme, Seawinds.

We better keep an eye on this one.  He's learning too many of our secrets :)

Magnus von Lubeck