[ANSTHRLD] Court Herald question

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Thu Jul 17 12:51:06 PDT 2003

That's a good question.  I would confirm with the Crown and the branch
Seneschal how they would like to handle it.  The Seneschal is in charge of
running the meeting, as it pertains to the business of the group, so it'd
probably be up to how he/she would like to handle it.  I've only ever seen a
branch herald do any actual voice heraldry at a populace twice, once when TE
Stargate transferred the Seneschal's office from one to another, and once
when HE Stargate gave an award that was read into law at a court, but the
award was given at a populace.

Best bet.....talk to the Crown and Seneschal and see how they want to handle
it.

~Alden