[ANSTHRLD] Karrick

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 21:30:45 PDT 2003

To the best of my memory there is no K in Gaelic or Old English.
The K comes into Middle and Modern English.
It looks like the name was a given in Old English as Cerric
and passed into use as a surname in the Middle Ages
before coming into used as a given name in our time.

If you use the Old English spelling be careful what
is chosen as a byname.

Magnus von Lubeck