[ANSTHRLD] Looking for status - resubmitted name

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 18:06:52 PDT 2003

Is the submitter sure that it was resubmitted at
Patrick and Julia's coronation?  Medb would have the
info, but I have a pretty good memory for what came
through the Asterisk office while I was Asterisk, and
that name does not sound at all familiar.

Cahira
(coming out from my hiding place of the past 6 months
:-) )