[ANSTHRLD] KWHS

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Mon Jun 2 14:04:15 PDT 2003

>Um, I-44! Straight shot from Tulsa to St. Louis.
>
>Amanda

Okay.  Then I-55 must be the one that heads south down the Mississippi.  I
just remember taking I-70, I-55, I-44 to events outside of St. Louis.  It's
been so long, that I can't remember which of the "head south" highways is
which without looking it up.  The one I was thinking of (which must be I-44
per your note) goes from St. Louis to Tulsa and passes Fort Leonard Wood in
southern Missouri.

Thanks!

(I just looked it up on the 'net and I-44 is also Missouri state highway 50
for awhile.  That must have been what was confusing me.)

Mari