[ANSTHRLD] June Gazette

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Jun 4 07:55:32 PDT 2003

Greetings to the Heralds of Ansteorra.

I must confess an error.  I am not a herald, just a humble research assistant.  While our Glaslyn Herald was unavailable, i sent out a device submission.  It was incomplete by your standards, and i apologise for putting the College through a mess.  The device was submitted by Roana FitzStephen, and contains two cats.  It Should be blazoned as follows:

Per pale vert and argent two cats sejent addorsed counterchanged.

Not the incorrect mishmash of English that is written on the submission form. Again, i apologise.

Gerita del Mare
humble research assistant