[ANSTHRLD] May commentary and upcoming decision meetings

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 12 15:32:09 PDT 2003

Just so that everyone knows...Estrill is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful for
letting me move up the meeting to AHSS.

And just as a side note...it looks as if the July internal letter is going
to be a bit less hefty than the past ones, unless of course someone sends a
box or two in the next few days.

And lastly,  please remember that this Saturday is King's College and we
will have a long meeting there.  I am planning on getting there as close to
10 am as I can so that we can get started.  I believe at last count that
there were 50+ items on the letter.  We do not have a room allocated to us.

Please bring your own copy of the ICC since I will not be able to bring more
than a few.

Hope to see many of you on Saturday.

Medb Liath
Asterisk