[ANSTHRLD] Looking for status - resubmitted name

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 15:39:16 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/24/2003 5:37:03 PM Central Daylight Time, tmcd at panix.com
writes:

> So if his name ever reached kingdom, it was before 1993.  It hasn't
> reached kingdom recently, unless it was in the past few weeks.
>
> Daniel de Lincolia

I'm familiar with this one, Daniel.  It should have, at the very least, shown
up in the Gazette by now.  It's been a few months, at least, since this
resubmission went out.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden           Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.
Halberd Pursuivant                      Taxman, Longhorn and other things
Barony of Bryn Gwlad                  pkieferjr at aol.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra                  "A Smith-and-Wesson beats five aces."