[ANSTHRLD] Looking for status - resubmitted name

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Wed Jun 25 11:36:43 PDT 2003

Keyna checked the roster and could not find any record of a submission
from James de Warren at any of her consultation tables. It is possible
that he went to the consultation table for assistance in documenting his
submission and then decided to submit at a later time. If you could
narrow the time span or contact Keyna off list, we can check the records
that we kept of all the submissions that she handled at the tables she
has done.

Eirik