[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check - Asshelin Chrystal

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com Brent.Ryder at compucom.com
Mon Jun 30 07:35:57 PDT 2003

Howdy,

On the following entry, we need to have a conflict check done on the
corrected Blazon:

Asshelin Chrystal. (Bjornsborg)
Name registered March 2002 via Ansteorra. New Device.

Was

Azure and vert, a bend argent between in chief, a lion rampant, double
queued, both tails nowed and in base an eagle rising wings adorsed,
Or.

Corrected

Per bend azure and vert, a bend between a lion rampant double-queued,
both tails nowed, argent and in base an eagle rising contourney wings
elevated and addorsed Or

I would appreciate having this before the end of the week so I can
finish out the LoI for July way early :)

Borek
Bordure