[ANSTHRLD] RE: June 2003 Ansteorran Gazette - Another One

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 05:39:51 PDT 2003

Dr. Reaney didn't cite a source he used on Tukka.  If we knew where
he found it then we would know what books to search.  Since a citation from
Reaney and
Wilson is enough for registeration I would let sleeping dogs lie on this
one.

He may base this conclusion on the Old Danish Tuki (which sounds like
a Norseman's remark when he just bit into a week old pastry.)

I would be curious if anyone finds it in the Old English but I would be
hesitant to add more to commentary without knowing where Reaney's
explanation come from.

Magnus
Orle herald