[ANSTHRLD] CoH Meeting @ King's College?

Suzanne Booth suzannebooth at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 12:18:49 PDT 2003

Greetings unto Ansteorra's Heralds from HL Suzanne de la Ferté!

As one of the co-event stewards, I can tell you that there aren't any regular
classrooms available.

HOWEVER, we do have a room in Fellowship Hall (made by drawing those sliding
divider wall things) that will only be used for the Research and Documentation
round table from 3:30 until 5:30.

You may use this room until the round table discussion starts (3:30), but be
warned that Fellowship Hall is where lunch will be "served" (buffet style) and
will be the congregating area for folks when they are not taking classes, so it
might get a little noisy at times.

-- Suzanne