[ANSTHRLD] Looking for status - resubmitted name

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Tue Jun 24 15:34:10 PDT 2003

"Dave Jordan" <wulfgar at hot.rr.com> wrote:
> One our Tempio's members has asked about the status of a
> re-submission of his name - James de Warrenne -
> How can we track this action?

<http://www.ansteorra.org/heraldry/>, click "Index of Ansteorran
Heraldic Submissions" to go to
<http://www.ansteorra.org/heraldry/hst/>, an index of Ansteorran
heraldic submissions January 1993-June 2003 inclusive (see "Help" for
more information).  Then look it up in any way that seems convenient
to you.  In this case, since you have his name, I clicked on "J"
... and I see no such "James".

So I clicked on "All names" (big file) to search for "Warren" or
"Waren".  I see only "William of Warren" -- no "waren" at all.

So if his name ever reached kingdom, it was before 1993.  It hasn't
reached kingdom recently, unless it was in the past few weeks.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com; tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work address