[ANSTHRLD] Looking for status - resubmitted name

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 08:25:50 PDT 2003

It helps searching to have approximate times.

The most recent submission time on this is given as July 2002.
It doesn't show up in the submission index or a Gazette since then.

If we know when the original name was submitted it should be checked?
It takes a closer time frame than years and years ago.

If it was submitted at Coronation the submitter should have been given a
receipt for the item.

Magnus