[ANSTHRLD] Announcement - New Eclipse (Central Regional) Herald

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 1 11:03:24 PST 2003

Greetings  to all that reside on this list.

I am proud to say that I had received three applications for the position of
Eclipse Herald.  It was a very hard decesion to make to choose only one of
these very qualified candiates.  I hope that each one of them pursue their
interest in the College of Heralds and help us help the populace.

It is at this time that I would like to announce Lord Timothy of Glastinbury
as the new Eclipse Herald.

In service,
Rosalia, Star