[ANSTHRLD] Introduction and Conflict Check

Blaise de Cormeilles blaise at scadian.net
Sat Mar 1 11:42:45 PST 2003

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 12:33:40PM -0600, Fulco of Scarborough wrote:
> Gramercy.  Your help is greatly appreciated.
>

> > If a fret can be fimbriated (it is a geometric, not terribly too complex
> > charge), you could make a very nice device out of:  Sable, a fret gules
> > fimbriated azure.  I'd drop the swords, but that's just personal
> preference.

I suspect that the person to whom you were responding meant argent
rather than azure.

> I like this, but how about
>
> Sable, a fret argent fimbriated gules.
>
> Here's a pic of it. (I think) http://riversrun.fulco.net/images/device.jpg

The picture is of Sable, a fret gules fimbriated argent.  Minor nit: the
fimbriation should go between every black/red line, and never directly
between two patches of red.

That being said, I suspect that a fret would be ruled too complex to be
fimbriated.

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-          /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles                 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN