[ANSTHRLD] Help conflict checking a badge

Tom Parr seamus at elfsea.net
Tue Mar 4 14:31:43 PST 2003

Greetings unto the mighty Hearlds of the list:

I was looking to register a badge of:  Fieldless a pawn sable.  Being a chess pawn as the primary charge...  I tried doing some seach in the ordinary and I came up with nothing. I am rather new to the conflict checking aspect so I ask a small favor. When and/or If you see a conflict with this please tell me how you went about finding it e.g. checked in the ordinary, looked on a website, etc...

That will help me greatly!

Cheers,
Lord Seamus O Dubhda