[ANSTHRLD] refining my badge

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Wed Mar 5 10:44:12 PST 2003

Ok...revision 5.... I sketched it, and I like how it looks.....

[Fieldles] A dragon within and conjoined to an annulet dovetailed on the
outer edge argent.

The dragon image that I'm using (which is the key element here as it is the
same one as in my device submission) touches the inside of the annulet at
two places (at the wingtip and at the tip of the standing foot).  To touch
in more places would require moving the dragon off-center, which I'd prefer
not to do.  Is two touch-points enough to be conjoined?

I'll consider using more dovetails.  Six represents the number of founding
members of my household, which is why that was my preference.  If I add more
dovetails, I may dovetail the annulet on the inside instead.  Although, I
like the look of the dovetails on the outside, as it breaks up the outer
edge.

I appreciate everyone's help.  Why is it I can whip up a device/badge for
other people in no time, but when it comes to my own, it's a major
undertaking? :)

Alden