[ANSTHRLD] Badge Suggestions?

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Wed Mar 5 13:08:17 PST 2003

kitty at swbell.net said :
>Alright, on the same theme...  What do you all think of
>(Fieldless) A delf per pale gules and sable?

Ah ... I can do this one, I ran into the same problem with my badge.

A Delf, as well as a Billet, are vaild forms of display for Herald.  Just as one cannot register '(Fieldless) An inestucheon per pale gules and sable' because it is a heater shape divided per pale, you cannot register hearts, delfs, billets, sails and many other things this way.

The suggested badge would simply be 'Per pale gules and sable' according to the CoA ... which would (at least) conflict with your device (which isn't a problem per the Timothy of Glastinbury precedent ;) but likely other devices as well, needind 2 full CDs, not one, now.

Timothy of Glastinbury
Eclipse Herald, Wakeforest Herald, and Precedent