[ANSTHRLD] Viking household

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 13:51:42 PST 2003

Daniel addressed the conflict with the household name.

Ragendall - This doesn't show up in any of the Norse
resources I have at hand.  It looks more like a
place name.

V'Ragnarok - Ragnarok means twilight of the gods and
is in reference to the final battle of Norse beliefs.
It may be presumptious or non period to name oneself
after it.  At any rate I don't see it used in any names
listed.

Mistriss Gunnora is the one to answer these questions?
http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/
She's back after the attack of the Korean cybersquatters.

Magnus von Lubeck
Orle herald