[ANSTHRLD] Gulf War

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 6 17:56:50 PST 2003

To all of the brave and hearty heralds who will be travelling to Gulf War, doth Medb Liath, Asterisk, send greetings.

Good my fellows of the College of Heralds, I bid you all safe journey and hope to see you at the consultation activities or hear your fine voices from across the field.

If you find that you have need of me, please know that I will be camped with the Canton of Loch Ruadh, my home.

I remain in service to the College, the Crown and our most stellar Ansteorra,
Medb Liath