[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic & Scribal Symposium

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Fri Mar 7 08:56:52 PST 2003

Greetings fellow heralds, and non-heralds subscribed to this list.

I am still looking for at least four people to teach classes at AHSS in
June.  Thus far I have the following classes being taught:

*	Device Heraldry 101 (1 hr) - Lady Valeria Marcella de Martinez
*	English Marshalling of Arms (1 hr) - Lord Alden Drake
*	Field Heraldry for a Pas d'Armes (2 hr) - Lord Rodrigo de Navarre
*	Field Heraldry and List Mastering (1 hr) - HE Mistress Elissena de
Bayonne
*	Court Heraldry (1 hr) - HE Master Michael Silverhands
*	Holding Heraldic Offices (1 hr) - Master Francois le Flamme
*	Period Name Construction (1 hr) - Mistress Mari Elspeth nic Bryan
*	Asterisk & Bordure (1 hr) - Baroness Katherine Constancia da Feltre
*	Herald's Warranting Class/Exam (2 hr) - Lord Snorri inn Kyrri
Hallsson
*	Pursuivant Extraordinary Classes (5 hrs total) - Lord Timothy of
Glastonbury & Lady Anezka z Rozmitala
*	Pursuivant Extraordinary Exam (1 hour) -  Lord Timothy of
Glastonbury & Lady Anezka z Rozmitala

In service,
Alden