[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic & Scribal Symposium

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 10:51:27 PST 2003

Lord Alden:  We can't commit to this because we won't know until June if we can afford to go at all.  If we can make it, Robin & I can do " 'Rights Titles Insignia and Precedence':  A History of Symbols & Symbolism in Ansteorra & the SCA", 2 hours.  I can do "Adapting Authentic Document Texts for the SCA", 1 hour; "Designing Period-Style 'Scrolls' ", 1 hour; "Historical Artists' Pigments", 1 hour.  I'm sure Robin could come up with some other classes.

So pray for an improved economy and job growth so we can come teach.

--Serena

 "Haines, Paul" <PHA at allseas.com> wrote:
 I am still looking for at least four people to teach classes at AHSS in
June. Thus far I have the following classes being taught: