[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic & Scribal Symposium

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Fri Mar 7 13:53:56 PST 2003

I'll do you one better Daniel.........
Based on time availability, we now have

9am to 10am - Awards & Precedence - Master Robin [first class slot]
2pm to 4pm - Rights, Titles, Insignia, & Precedence (Master Robin & Mistress
Serena) [last class slot]

Lady Lisabetta and I have the site opening at 8am with classes starting at
9am.  We alotted space for heraldry classes and scribal classes.  The
heraldry slots are now full, and there are three scribal slots available
yet.  Before I schedule any more classes for heraldry, I'd like to give
Lisabetta a little more time to schedule more scribal classes.

This does not mean I don't want people to volunteer to teach.  There's still
quite some time between now and the event for teachers to cancel and slots
to open up again.  I'd like to put three classes on standby for that
eventuality.  Also pending Lisabetta releasing the class slots she has
available, I'll put the standby classes in there on a first come first serve
basis.

In service,
Alden